Having frequent and slow urine, heaviness and pressure in the bladder. Is it urine infection?
Thank you for posting a query.
The symptoms you described, indicates presence of acute urine test.
Increased pus cells, epithelial cells, presence of some RBC supports an urinary tract infection.
In this condition, you have to take broad spectrum antibiotic like ciprofloxacin.
For this, you have to consult with a general physician or urologist for a thorough clinical examination and for prescribing the required antibiotics. You can do the urine test and then consult with physician with report in hand.
Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dyskaryosis and urine infections
- Klaricid for urine infection
- Frequent urine infections
- Frequent urine infections in women
- Roliflo for urine infection
- Mox 500 urine infection
- Bleeding during ejaculation urination infection or bladder problem
- Urine infection platelets
- Gall bladder removed reoccuring urine infections
- Urine infection eye infection