Failed conception, no success with repeated iui, laparoscopy done. Cause of infertility?
1.Can you please tell me clearly by seeing my reports what is the exactly problem for my infertility? 2.Lupride Depot 11.75 inj what is the use of this injection is it true its stop my period for 3 months 3.Finally when can I go for my iui what will be the chances of my conceiving after this laproscopy surgery (pls find encl my reports)
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your attached reports.
Your bilateral tubes are patent, left ovary is normal, right ovary is having small cyst that should not create so much problem regarding infertility.
Main concern is thickened endometrium that is 22 mm at 5th day of your cycle.
So let the histopathology report to come that takes 4-5 days then it will be decided that what is the cause of this thickened endometrium & when can you go for IUI.
Lupride is given to treat endometriosis, fibroid uterus & ovarian cyst it can stop your period also.
I will be available for your further queries.
now if i dnt get my period next month due to this lupirde injection what i have to do, can i go for iui even without period after my period due date. are i will get my normal period becaz histopathology report is normal. please clarify my doubts as i kept all my report in front of you am very upset because i dnt know what is the exact problem for my infertility and my husband reports also ok.
pls suggest me
Your histopathology report is normal.
First you wait for your periods to be regularized, because possibility of ovulation is more when periods are regular.
IUI is only helpful when you start ovulating.
So first wait for your period,then from 9th day of your cycle get repeated tvs scan done for follicular growth & after that you should plan for IUI.
If every thing is normal then be optimistic about good things to be happened
I hope your query has been answered.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laparoscopy surgery scar causes
- Iui after laparoscopy
- Can a laparoscopy cause stretch marks
- Iui conception smoking
- Success of iui after laparoscopy
- Retained conceptional products causes
- Successful pregnancy on pregnacare conception
- Is susten mandatory in iui conception
- Pregnancy success after laparoscopy
- Causes of infertility
- Suffered from bulimia. Ultrasound showed thin endometrial lining. Is...
- Vaginal culture showed klebsiella pneumoniae in vagina. Is this dangerous?
- I am planning to concieve. Taking folvite tablets. Started getting cold....
- Joint pain, muscle twitch, feeling cold, weight gain, mood swings,...
- What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the...
- Feeling faint, dizziness, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, spinal...
- Am pregnant. History of abortion. Done TIFFA scan. Would like to know...
- Have irregular periods, taking Metformin, Thyronorm and Ova care. Scan...
- Could I be pregnant if I had sex around my menstrual cycle?
- Prescribed Metformin for PCOS. Done blood test. Is the result enough to...