Does high levels of oestrogen in utero cause PCOS?
cancel this cycle
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion also you should get all your embryos freezes and get them transferred in next cycle.
Disadvantages of getting them in this cycle itself are
- high risk of OHSS
- higher chances of failure because of presence of excess of estrogen due to high number of eggs.
So better cancel this cycle, freeze all embryos and and a transfer in next cycle.
I basically practice infertility so in case you have any questions you can contact me directly on Health care magic anytime.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oestrogen and progesterone levels
- Can high esr affect baby in utero
- Exercise which decrease levels of oestrogen
- Oestrogen deficiency causes
- High oestrogen fsh and lh levels
- High oestrogen levels in women
- Oestrogen levels menopause
- Oestrogen levels in pregnancy
- Very low oestrogen levels
- High oestrogen levels symptoms