What do my lab test reports indicate?
Iam bit of confused.which report do I need to believe.can anyone help me on this.
The tubes can open up due to the test.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
HSG itself can open a blocked tube due to the injection of the XXXXXXX that pushes through the tubes. The second report is more likely to be true. You can get a repeat test done to confirm the findings.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Thanks for writing again.
Out of three tests of HSG if two say the tubes are blocked then it is likely that the tubes are blocked. A false negative test is more likely to happen in HSG due to a faulty technique rather than a false positive test. So it is more likely that the tubes are patent. The pressure with which the XXXXXXX is injected inside can open a small blockage in the tube. In case there is a severe scarring then only laparoscopic surgery is needed.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report