What does my laparoscopy report indicate?
Hello. No it cannot detect all nodes
Hello dear. Laparoscopy is done in a case of gastric cancer to detect the obvious inoperable disease like liver deposits or peritoneal disease or ascites. It cannot detect all nodes.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Indigestion laparoscopy
- What is spill meaning in laparoscopy report
- Laparoscopy and pregnancy
- Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Petechiae laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy and diarrhea
- Having pelvic pain laparoscopy showed clear whats wrong
- What's next treatment after laparoscopy
- What ia brown discharge after laparoscopy
- What is a laparoscopy