How to open Fallopian tubes without any surgery?

sir, mw fallopian tube are blocked according to the HSG report, please you can suggest me how to open without surgery.
Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Medical Topics ,  
Hi,Neema thanks for query.It is important to know the possible for reason for the block.Whether is infection is there ,or it is just false negative result.Please go for routine blood tests and laproscopy to know more and then plan treatment.Please talk to your doctor.bye.
Dr. RESHU SARAOGI's  Response
BLOCKED TUBES ON HSG DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN BLOCKED TUBES, AS IT CAN GIVE FALSE RESULTS DUE TO TUBAL SPASM. U REQUIRE DIAGNOSTIC LAPAROSCOPY TO CONFIRM IT.