What does this HSG report indicate?
Normal HSG report
I understand your concerns.
Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) report means both fallopian tubes are open and you can try for pregnancy.
The report is absolutely fine.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is the hsg report normal
- What does this hsg report mean
- Hsg report free spill
- Spillage seen in hsg report
- What does it mean to see bilateral spill in my hsg report
- What is the meaning of the uterus hsg
- What is the meaning of the hsg test
- What to aspect after hsg
- What is hsg test
- Hsg and what instruments are used
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?