Child with fever and skin rashes. Treatment?
Thanks for your query.
As i can gather from your query your kid has a wheal/welt kind of rash on her body and though you mention the temp of 95.5 Farenheit, I would assume it that she could be having a fever as you have mentioned that you are giving her Tylenol. Do correct me if I am wrong.
I would need some more information from your side to arrive at some conclusion to guide you better. The above information isn't sufficient for me to give you a proper advice.
I would like to know the following details from you:
1. Vaccination status of the child
2. Any cold, cough, runny nose or any other associated symptoms?
3. Fever if present with a record of the temperatures if you could provide.
4. Site of the rash, if possible a picture of the same could be ideal.
5. Any itching/burning with the rash?
6. Any other medications used in the recent past?
7. If possible also check if the rash is blanching (disappears on applying pressure with a finger and re-appears on removing the pressure)
Looking forward for the answer to these so that we can help you better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child with fever and skin rashes treatment
- Small child cold sweats fever rash on body spreading treatment
- Child with diarrhea and vomiting fever treatment
- Treatment and cure for Fever with rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after a fever
- What is the treatment for fever in a child
- Treatment for child s fever and stomach rash
- Treatment for stomach pain and fever of child
- Typhoid fever treatment for child
- Dengue fever rash treatment
- Middle toe hurting and swollen, difficulty walking. Not red. Ideas?
- Child has diarrhea after swallowing a piece of soap. What can be done?
- Alcohol addiction. Medication for liver damage?
- Heart palpitations, ECG normal. Can hiccup cause that?
- Reduction in the semen volume. Taking beta blocker and statin. Is it due...
- Child with fever and skin rashes. Treatment?
- Dizziness, nausea, high blood pressure. Suggestions?