Menopause, bulky uterus. Empty uterine cavity. Cervix is normal. Shall i go for operation?

Hi, I am 60 year old woman and already completed the menopause around 8-10 years back. Recently I have done a USG where it is diagnosed with bulky uterus. It shows as follows: It is anteverted & bulky having normal shape outline & echopattern. The midline echo is normal with normal thickness of endometrican. Uterine cavity is empty. Cervix is normal. OS is closed. No free fuid is seen in the pouch of douglas. Uterus measure 116.0 x 29.0 x 55.0 mms. But there is no symptoms of bleeding/pain etc. Also recently I have done all kind of test like CA125, PAP Smear etc which state that the report is normal. But doctor said due to bulky uterus I have to remove my uterus but I am very scared of it & I donot want to do operations. Kindly suggest your opinion.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013