Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our policy within this area. If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to leave the site.
- Do not disclose any personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email id, phone number, date of birth etc. in any section of the website irrespective of whether you have paid for the service or not. Any data that you submit or write at HealthcareMagic is used by the company to help other users who are searching for similar health conditions. Any data that you submit or write at HealthcareMagic is searchable by the search engines
- The data that you submit or write at HealthcareMagic may be seen by the service providers such as doctors or operations and maintenance team repairing and maintaining our technical systems. HealthcareMagic does not have Non-Disclosure Agreements with these concerned parties who may be able to access your information
- HealthcareMagic may use the information you submit or write at HealthcareMagic to study results and produce reports. Such information may be shared with HealthcareMagic partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of HealthcareMagic
- In the case of danger to self or others and in the case of any legal investigation, HealthcareMagic will have the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities
- HealthcareMagic's websites contain links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personally identifiable information
- We will be sending emails at the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls on the phone numbers provided by you if required. In case you have given a wrong email id or wrong phone number for correspondence, in that case HealthcareMagic will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an another destination.
Last updated: 17th August, 2012