US said bulky uterus and lobulated in appearance, cystic lesions showing. What else should I look out for?

Dear Dr. The menstural cycle commenced on April 24, 2012 last time and slight bleeding continued till May 13, 2012 and then stopped. I had undergone US which revealed the following (as per the report): UTerus is bulky and lobulated in appearance, Intramural Hypoechoic Fibroids measures - 4.2x3.5 cm and 3.2x2.5cm seen within posterior myometium causing antrior displacement of endometrium . Endometrium thickness is of 6.2mm. Cystic lesions showing thin internal septa seen in left adnexal region likely left ovarian cyst (measures - 5.9x3.9 cm). Right Ovary Normal . The local gynocologist advised immediate surgery. She even asked a CA125 which indicated 192.50. We had been to another gyncologist who also advised for surgery but has asked to control the diabetes before surgery. She has askedto wait for about a month and go for another round of US ( Pelvis ) and return. She has dismissed that CA125 is not required at this stage as there is no requirement as per the US clinicals. I am 43 years old. Pre-Menapusal. Have been pregnant before (but did not go through the pregnancy for personal reasons). Am Type II Diabetic (am on 28 ml insulin). No other ailment. I may also give the results of the other tests that I had undergone: CBC ( Complete Blood Count ): *Haemoglobin: 13.7 gm/dl (reference range: 12-15) *Packed Cell Volume: 40.6% (rr: 40-50) *Total Leucocyte Count: 7.5 10-9/L (rr:4-11) *RBC Count: 4.64 (rr: 3.8-4.8) *MCV: 87.7 (rr: 80-100) *MCH: 29.5 (rr: 26-34) *MCHC: 33.7 (rr:32-36) *Platelet COunt: 291 (rr: 150-450) *RDW: 13.8% (rr: 11.5-14.5) Differential Leukocyte Count: *Neutrophils: 71 *Lymphocytes: 24 *Monocytes: 03 *Eosinophils: 02 *Basophils: 00 CA 125 ( Ovarian Cancer Marker) *CA 125 : 190.5 (rr: 35) *CEA (Carcino Emryonic Antigen): 1.29 (rr: 3) Thanks and Regards.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012