Had Mirena coil fitted, abdominal pain, tender nipples, light periods, painful sex

I am 30yr old female, 5ft 9 and weigh 135pounds. I have the Merina coil (for about 5-6 months). For the past 2-3 weeks I have been experiencing right lower abdominal pain but its like a dull ache. It feels worse if I try to be more active. I also have tender nipples. I notice my previous 2 periods were alot lighter than usual, but my last one finishing 3 weeks ago being particularly painful. It can also be painful when I make lovd to my partner. I went to my doctor who sent me for a CA125 test, it came back with normal levels. I am being sent for a scan on the 1st of June, but was just seeking opinions really.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012