Bleeding during bowel movement, yellow mucus. History of ovarian cancer. Suggestions?

I have had problems with when I poo, around this time last year I had bleeding when I went to the toilet, I went doctors and they gaveme medicine... but lately I have been having difficulty being able to poo and I am having blood gain but mainly small amounts but the past week or so have also had those yellow mucus present, should I be worried? I also had ovarian cancer a little over four years ago, any suggestions as I am fairly embarrassed to go see a doctor.... thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012