Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have Hashimoto, pelvic area pain. US, blood test done. What does the report indicate?

Good Afternoon, I am 35 years old, 130 pounds 5 8 , I have Hashimoto. Recently in the past month experienced pain in the pelvic area. Went to the doc, the US showed the following - Uterus - Length- 9.03cm, Width- 4.35cm. H-3.22cm Uterus V66.1ml, R follicles diameter-7.35, R mas 1-Length-6.67cm, W-6.94cm H-5.75cm Vol-139.3ml. The diagnosis so far - hemorrhagic cyst , uterus- an-reverted homogeneous. Also blood work showed CA 125-93 & CA-19-9 is 37.3Could it be an ovarian cancer or most likely endometriosis? What other indications in my blood work I should look for?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor