Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Why is there pain on the right side of my penis skin ?

my penis hurts on the right side the skin on my sac has grown very loose like it has been stretched im getting hard bumps all over the thighs sac and in between they are also on my penis shaft and head im a virgin so its no std im freaking out hear
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have dermatitis or fungal infection on the parts.
Keep this part dry and hygienic,
Apply triple action cream.
Take anti histamine if itching is there.
If infected go for antibiotic course.
If no relief then consult dermatologist.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor