• question-icon

Why is my testicle hanging low ?

Hellow,my question is my testicles hang low feels like there is excess fluid in there and it hurts at times.usally feels better after i ejaculate but returns after a hour or so.i have noticed a clear sticky fluid that comes out. I have been checked for std came back negative.want to no what can i do to get some reliefe.also can that clear fluid get in the way or damage my good sperm .trying to have a baby with my wife,been haveing some trouble can the build up of fluid stop us from conciving.
Tue, 28 May 2013
Hi ! It is difficult to know what you have only with the history. I advise you to get yourself examined by your treating doctor/urologist who may advise you to undergo an ultrasound of the testes. Collection of fluid (Hydrocele) will be diagnosed with clinical examination and ultrasound. May be you have got some kind of urogenital infection, which may be proved by the culture sensitivity report of the clear sticky fluid which comes out. Also you may go for a semen analysis if you are planning to expand your family. If there is infection , then it has to be treated. Wish you an early recovery.