Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Why do I get cuts in vagina that burns and itches ?

hi i am new in this website and i was wondering if u can tell me why i get cuts in the vaginal area?.it burns and itches im not sure if it could be a yeast infection,it has happend before but it never lasts long it goes on like for 5 days or less canu tell me what it is?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I think you got fungal infection in vagina,
Go for anti fungal cream locally and antifungal tablet orally.
if pain,swelling and infection is likely due to itching,go for antibiotic course.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor