Why did she get period twice in a month after having I-pill?

Hi, My GF consumed I pill after having intercourse and twice she got her period in a month.. what is the reason for this and is there any test which can detect content of I pill ? will doctor get to know about I pill content in any kind of test ... please reply urgently ...
Thu, 12 Dec 2019

Emergency contraceptive pill which prevents pregnancy post - sex, has few side effects like stomach pain, dizziness, headache, breast pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, changes in menstrual cycle, break through bleeding etc.
I advise you to:
- Take Tab. Tranex to limit the blood loss
- Take iron & calcium supplements
- Consult your doctor for further assistance

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Get well soon.

Dr. Yogapriya V, General and family physician.