How long does Novelon take to show effect?
It will take time.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Novelon is a low dose combined oral contraceptive pill and is used as an effective means of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Novelon contraceptive pills contain a combination of two hormones at low doses in a single pill.It will take time at least 2-3 months to regularised the period.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of taking novelon for menstruation
- Stop taking novelon side effects
- How long to continue novelon
- Taking novelon tablet benefits
- How effective is novelon for ovarian cysts
- Effects of long term consumption of novelon tablets
- How to switch femilon to novelon
- Novelon long term use
- Instructions on taking novelon
- How to prevent side effects of novelon
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...