Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

White head pimple things on labia, oozing smelly pus. STI and STD negative. Permanent cure ?

Hi, I have white head pimple things on my labia , when squeezed smelly puss comes out. Ive been tested for STI and STD and nothing come back not even thrush. This is getting me down. Im married with 4 kids, and now our sex life is non existant, coz even after bathing within 30 mins my vagina smells again. I really dont know what i can do to get rid of them, had them aslong as i can remember, its disgusting x
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  244
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having some skin infection on the part giving rise this problem.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course to cure local infection.
Avoid perspiration on the area.
apply anti-perspirant lotion locally.
Keep local hygiene clean and hygienic.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor