Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Which treatment is most suitable to cure vaginal irritation ?

im rashmi 27 years old female. i m suffering from sexually transmitted diseases. the whole day and night irritation and itching is there on my genitial parts. there is rashes burns. iwant to know the ointment, please help me sir
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Rashmi
You probably have a vaginal infection.There are many types of infections and you need to be examined to determine which one you have.
You will need antibiotics.Please see your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
only itching and rash does not mean that u have STD
i think u have just simple fungal infection
apply candid b cream twice a day
take tab cetrizine at night
keep ur part clean and dry
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor