Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Which ointment to use for itchy rashes on my buttocks ?

hi doctor im 24 yr old, i have got rashes on my buttocks , and its very itching. which ointmnet should i use?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you might have fungal infection.
But at the same time dermatitis we should keep in mind.
In this condition you can use triple action i.e. combination of antifungal,antibiotic ans steroid.
Take Tab. Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Take antihistamines as and when require for itching.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.These rashes can be due to so many reasons.Unless some doctor sees them,it is very difficult to advice any medicine.In the mean time you can use some oral antiallergics and see the response.good luck.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor