Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Where can I go for vericocele treatment ?

im married for 2 years with no pregnancy results for my wife.i have very low sperm count and 92% of immotile sperm.i have done a scrottal scan and its showing bileterel vericocele,pls help me to go for vericocele embolization in oman or bangalore.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. these days it is not a big problem.every where there are fertility clinics. one of the reasons for it being V.D.R.L . search in net as fertility clinics in Bangalore . both partners should get tested for this purpose. best of luck.
Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor