Suggest treatment for infertility
I am planning to get pregnant.My husband is having very less count.We are trying from many days till now I couldnot conceive.I donot want to go for IVF.can u pls help me to cop with this situation.
Thanks for the query to HCM,
The fact that your husband's sperm count is low , so in that case you may opt for an IUI or intrauterine insemination procedure with your husband's pre-washed concentrated sperm sample where sperms are directly deposited inside your uterus during your ovulation period thereby increasing your chances of pregnancy. This is not actually IVF but assisted reproductive technique for conception.
However you may share your husband's semen analysis report for purview.
Oh okay, that way too less and in that case you have a option of IUI with a donor sperm ( from someone else) or you can opt for TESA and ICSI procedures for IVF, where sperms can be collected from your husband's testis through transepidermal sperm aspiration or thorough the ejaculate, washed , sorted and then one sperm can be used for fertilising your ovum, which would be harvested during your ovulation time and of course IVF remains the only option for you now, unless you wish and agree for a DONOR SPERM.
With count just 1 million, it would be too difficult to say but the chances of natural conception is very bleak. It is suggested that you should opt for IVF sooner before these counts too vanish and he lands up with azoospermia or no sperms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for infertility when on tb medication
- Ecosprin 75 for infertility treatments
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Wysolone during infertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility inspite of having regular ovulation
- What treatment do you suggest for infertility
- Puva treatment and infertility
- Infertility due to mumps treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility
- Infertility treatment with a hbsag