Is it possible to get normal sperm count after treatment of azoospermia?

I am a patient of azoospermia. doctor detected some problems in hormones. He suggested me to go through MRI test. The MRI suggest pituitary gland to lie along the sellar floor with major portion of the sella being occupied by CSF-partially empty sella morphology. However it shows normal signal intensity and enhancement. Pituitary stalk and central and thin. Can I get my sperm normal on treatment
Tue, 28 Apr 2020

The underlying hormonal dysfunction must be corrected. It is a difficulty condition to treat and complete recovery may not be guaranteed in every cases.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain

Recent questions on Neuroendocrinology

Hello, The underlying hormonal dysfunction must be corrected. It is a difficulty condition to treat and complete recovery may not be guaranteed in every cases. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Take care Regards, Dr. Shinas Hussain