Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

suffering from azoospermia

hi, i am 32 and recently came to know that i suffer from azoospermia. is there a treatment, how the cause or type of azoospermia which i have can be properly diagnosed?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
azoospermia are two types 1.obstructive 2. non obstructive
in obstructive types there will not be any sperms in semen but it will be present in testis den you can do ICSI(intra cytoplsmic sperm injection).but if it is non obstructive then sperms will be absent both in semen & testis.there wll not be any treatment for this,then it is better to go for an early adoption
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor