What do these blood, semen analysis and cytopathology test reports indicate?
I had recently undergone Semen analysis. Twice I got NIL sperm count. I met an urologist. He ordered followig tests :
USG Scrotum shows minor varicocele and TRUSS is normal.(Couldnt attach reports as system is not allowing more than 3 files)
Can you please guide me about next steps and interpretation of the reports.
Thanks in advance
there is most likely Azoospermia
Thanks for query.
Based on the reports that you have posted Your semen analysis has revealed the absence of sperms (Azoospermia)and testicular fine needle aspiration cytology(FNAC) has confirmed that there is no production of sperms by both the testicles.
In a given situation, unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done. Next step will be to consult qualified Infertility Specialist to explore the possibility of pregnancy with the help of artificial insemination with semen from a suitable donor.
Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Sample of good semen analysis test report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- Got semen analysis test report what does finding indicate
- Semen analysis test done what do the results indicate
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Have had semen analysis test what does it indicate