Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for foot injuring leading to difficulty in moving the knee ?

hi iam charanjit from hoshiarpur pb. my brother injury right leg foot knee joint not working in both updown movement please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There must have been fracture, dislocation and/or nerve damage due to the injury. Don't move that injured limb. You can splint it on a stick and call ambulance/take him in vehicle and get him to a Hospital right away. It is best he gets to a Hospital and gets Tetanus injection first if there is wound and let the Doctors take a look at it immediately.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor