What is Tetanus?
It is an infection caused by the bacteria clostridium tetani and causes generalized muscle spasms.
Questions and answers on "Tetanus"
Health resources related to Tetanus
- Adverse reaction to tetanus shot
- Does tetanus have any effect on pregnancy/sperm count?
- Tetanus overdose during pregnancy
- Puppy bite broke skin tetanus
- Tetanus booster and mastocytosis
- Fingernail loss tetanus needed
- Peeling of skin on thumb no blood fear tetanus
- Lip twitching and tetanus
- Bitten by a dog given tetanus injection booster dose necessary
- When to have a tetanus