Owl Image

What treatment should I take to get relief from reoccurrence of cyst on the leg ?

my mom suffers from a cyst in her leg. she operates it herself and a straw coloured viscous fluid comes out mixed with blood . it rests for few weeks and the cyst again shows up, what do u think about this. she is 60 years of age and the problem is ~ 30 yrs old. many operations and tests have occured. a plastic surgeon had once washed with saline after a small surgery and it was gone for years. it showed back when had a repeatitive shear on that place due to a particular sandal. can u suggest something?
Mon, 16 Jan 2012