What does my biopsy report indicate?

Posted on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: My whole scalp is now a (Gel). I went to Specialists Dermatologist Dr's etc. They did many biopsies took pictures and only told me it's in GRANULAR ???? I just want some medicine to heal it, or to have it removed or Plastic Surgery to fix it. I keep it covered 24/7/365. With large medical bandages. And a dew wrap. Plus a hat. And I need Antibiotics and I believe anti fungal pills along with 50 mg of Atenenol ×2 a day. And fungal medicine for my toenails.
How can this stuff be turned back into scalp? Or replaced?
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
picture needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern. It sounds like a very complicated problem and I would need to see a picture before being able to give a more informative answer or diagnosis that the doctors treating you have not been able to give you.

Also, please tell me when this problem has started and if a scalp biopsy has been performed.

Waiting for your answer and wishing you all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi 2 days later
What type of antibiotics and anti fungus. I've had about 3-4 biopsies. cultures many. I've been to the hospital for it to. They said it's not emergency. But whatever it is, I need Antibiotics and strong ones. Anything to halt this in it's tracks. And start the healing. We have our prescriptions filled at Sam's Club off of 620 in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
I cannot even get an appointment here with anyone til September ish.
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need to know biopsy results

Detailed Answer:
This looks very serious to me and I cannot understand why the doctors have not give you a solution. Since biopsies have been done, the result would greatly help to determine the cause and nature of this problem.

Was it an infection? Was there a long standing parasitic infestation? Is this related to any trauma or accident? When did this problem start? How did it start? Did you have a scratching habit? Do you suffer from any other conditions? What medication are you on at the moment?

I'm afraid I cannot give you a definitive answer without knowing your medical history and full information on the course of this condition. Please take the time to answer the above questions so I can have a better idea on the real nature of this condition.

Wishin you good health and all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi 17 hours later
Omg I lost my information. ugh
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see as below

Detailed Answer:
I am really sorry about this. Unfortunately, without the results from the biopsies and a complete medical history I am not able to say much.

I do encourage you to find a new dermatologist and demand another examination.

I hope this helps.
Wishing you good health and all the best.
This started off in Iraq probably 2007/08. It was smaller than tip of my pinky. was that way for many year's probably till around2012/13 it started getting bigger like a halo. But I also had a under skin water area about the size of a quarter or a little bigger. But in around Feb of 2015 it started the fungal attack. It was changing to weird circle scabs in areas in minutes or tracks. then when scab was pealed away it was the gel which I think is still a fungus. because when Vitology did biopsies on it. it grew back where cut in less than a minute. I keep it covered 24/7/365. I really would like to get. I really would like to get some Fungal and Antibiotics for this. I cannot get appointments around here till end of Sept or October. We use The Sam's Club Pharmacy off 620 in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see as below

Detailed Answer:
This looks like a much more serious issue than a fungal or bacterial infection. Surely there is an infection overlap, but this looks to me like a chemical burn, rather than a long standing infection.

This looks like something that needs surgical treatment and skin grafting, so I recommend you see a plastic surgeon as soon as possible. You should not have to live like that and with what I see, an antifungal will not solve the problem.

I hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi 3 hours later
I never had any chemical burns in Iraq kuwait or anywhere. But yes I was thinking about seeing a surgeon to see what they could do. Thank You
Brief Answer:
Please see below

Detailed Answer:
I wish I could have been of more help. I hope you finally get the treatment you need and get rid of this condition once and for all.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Ornela Ademovi