• question-icon

What to do for frequent urinary infection?

I am advised to have Aspirin 75 by my doctor.

Why is that I am asked to have this tablet.

Age 26

Height 154 cms

Weight 60 Kg

I had 2 abortions last year.

One in 45 days

Second in 70 days

Was in treatment after that and had regestrone for 3 months and for the last 2 months had Duoluton.

Two weeks back had urinary infection.

Was given Martyfur for that for 7 days.

Again the following week had the same symptoms but the urine culture was negative.

So tested the kidney and right side had slight water content ... dont remember the exact terminology used.

But the doctor said it is very very mild n very common for all.

And was given Amikcacin injection(250 mg) for 5 days and twice a day.

As I had urinary infection once in start of March 2011 and again the symptoms alone in the following week.

Doctor has postponed the treatment for pregnancy by 1 month.

But has asked me to stay in contact with my husband.

And has given Aspirin 75 along with the Folic acid tablet which is taken regularly.

Actually I had the urinary infection last year also in the same month(Mar 2010) which was the reason for the spontaneous abortion(1st Abortion).

Fri, 23 Mar 2018

The role of Ecosprin mediated via inhibition of platelet cyclo-oxygenase, decrease the production of thromboxane A2 (TXA2) which help women with recurrent abortions.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel