What is Ecosprin?
It is used as an analgesic for rapid relief of minor to moderate aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication. Ecosprin is also used long-term, at low doses, to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clot formation in people at high risk for developing blood clots.
Questions and answers on "Ecosprin"
Health resources related to Ecosprin
- Effect of discontinuing ecosprin after first trimester
- Can ecosprin cause nausea and vomiting
- How harmful is ecosprin
- Is there any side effect of ecosprin 75 during first trimester
- Ecosprin after miscarriage pregnancy
- Use of ecosprin in infertility
- Ecosprin blood in stools
- Ecosprin gold 20 side effects
- Ecosprin 75mg in third trimester
- Tablet ecosprin and skin itching