What medicine can be taken for skin rashes ?

Look like hives
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI WELCOME TO THIS SITE,

consult a dermatologist, u might be suffering from allergic dermetitis.

dont worry, u will be all rite.

regards,

pm/.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u have urticaria-type of skin allergy.
better to consult dermatologist
u can take tab cetrizine at night
it take long time to cure ur problem
drink more water
avoid sour food
avoid direct sunlight

is ornidazole gel is good for rosacea or acne or rashes? and i used betnovate cream for face rashes since one year and used cosmetics also ie face foundation, rose powder from nivea etc many times and didn t took care properly after that. now my skin become pimple prone rash prone and little dull and thick . what can i do to get the glowing skin once again and i am 37 yrs old now?

doc recommended clonate ointment for a rash i got suddenly.. cant say if it was sunburn as i was out for long drives in the blistering hot sun, or if an insect bit me or if it was an allergy. after 16 days, the rash seems to have dried up. but not completely. should i use it till its completely gone... will the scars go away.. ??

My father, aged 87 years, is now suffering with skin rashes and he cannot control the itching. He has developed this problem since last two months. He is however not willing to go to a hospital or visit a dermatologist. What kind of safe medication can be given to him?

Recent questions on  Urticaria

I am suffering from sliding type of Hiatus Hernia. The symptoms that I have are epigastric discomfort and blenching but more severe is Urtucaria. I get attack of Hiatus Hernia once in 2-3 years and it if always accompanied by Urtcaria. I fail to understand the relation between this two. Urticaria harasses me more than Hiatus please guide what is root of this onset of Urtcaria with Hiatus hernia attack and how to control it

My husband check him- self out of hospital yesterday, ater being there from Tuesday morning 2am to Thursday 1pm. They told him he has Terminal Ileitis , he had a bad case of vomoting, diarrhea and hives all over his body which is causing him to itch perfusly, his blood count is high with white blood cells. They took lots of blood and stool samples, which we know is cause by bacteria from some type of germs. They keep changing his antibiotics 3 times from Prednisone, Flagel he broke back out again rash, chest-pain and swelling in his throat, then to Augmenta. Not knowing what is causing this. Please help me because we have no insurance and he is very frustrated and agree in feeling like a Ginny-Pig when he was in the hospital being poke at continuously. My uestion to you Doc? How can I help him with out going to another hospital. Yours Sincerely, Sunita Mohammed

my name is yoland. l am 50 yrs. sometimes a part of the body gets very hot aand then it turns red and then that part itches very badly. l underwent many treatments but no relief my doctor said that l will have to take medicines life long. l want to know whether it it is hives and if will l have to face it life long

my 41 year old son has been breaking out with hives for the past 6 weeks, he has gone on a gluten and wheat free diet which has not helped! he is lactose intolerant. tonight his lips were also badly swollehe has been taking Benadryl but it does not give him much relief.

Hi Sir, My name is XXXX. last two weeks on words i am suffering from itching in hole body . after the itching the skin came full reddish .. Three days back i consulted general physician and he gave me to NIXITRAL 100MG AND Dorebar Rabeprazole...

My daughter has bumps on her legs we have just noticed. It started out as just one or two and has steadily increased. They are raised and slightly itchy.

MY URINE CYTOLOGY REPORT SHOWED: UROTHELIAL + SQUAMOS CELLS, ADMIXED WITH INNUMERABLE URINARY CRYSTALS, FEW RBC'S + RED CELL CASTS. PROGNOSIS???