What medicine can be taken for skin rashes ?

Look like hives
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI WELCOME TO THIS SITE,

consult a dermatologist, u might be suffering from allergic dermetitis.

dont worry, u will be all rite.

regards,

pm/.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u have urticaria-type of skin allergy.
better to consult dermatologist
u can take tab cetrizine at night
it take long time to cure ur problem
drink more water
avoid sour food
avoid direct sunlight

is ornidazole gel is good for rosacea or acne or rashes? and i used betnovate cream for face rashes since one year and used cosmetics also ie face foundation, rose powder from nivea etc many times and didn t took care properly after that. now my skin become pimple prone rash prone and little dull and thick . what can i do to get the glowing skin once again and i am 37 yrs old now?

doc recommended clonate ointment for a rash i got suddenly.. cant say if it was sunburn as i was out for long drives in the blistering hot sun, or if an insect bit me or if it was an allergy. after 16 days, the rash seems to have dried up. but not completely. should i use it till its completely gone... will the scars go away.. ??

My father, aged 87 years, is now suffering with skin rashes and he cannot control the itching. He has developed this problem since last two months. He is however not willing to go to a hospital or visit a dermatologist. What kind of safe medication can be given to him?

Recent questions on Urticaria

sir, my child got suddenly severe rashes on entire body first came on to face,3 days back, it seems to symptoms like hives we met skin specialist he refered some medicines. my question is how many days will take to reover ? is there any side effects with hives ?

I have had a skin rash, hives for several weeks the doctor prescribedprednisone for 10 days and it went away, two days after I stopped it all came back now he has prescribed cetirizine yesterday and after 2 pills, I have absolutely no relief from itching, is this normal, how fast should it work?

I have just discovered that I probably have aspartame poisoning: itchy rash and hives on face and eyelids. I have been taking benadryl and it helps for a short time but would like to know if there is anything else I can do. I don t drink very much diet soda but had a large diet coke yesterday and within a couple of hours the rash and itch started. I began reading the ingredients in some of my food products and discovered it was in quite a bit of them.

hi today i had a procedure done called dilationa nd curretage due to a failed pregnancy. shortly thereafter i developed an itchy rash on my neck and chest which resembles small hives and dilated blood vessels. could you please tell me what it might be caused by?

Hi Sir, My name is XXXX. last two weeks on words i am suffering from itching in hole body . after the itching the skin came full reddish .. Three days back i consulted general physician and he gave me to NIXITRAL 100MG AND Dorebar Rabeprazole...

My daughter has bumps on her legs we have just noticed. It started out as just one or two and has steadily increased. They are raised and slightly itchy.

MY URINE CYTOLOGY REPORT SHOWED: UROTHELIAL + SQUAMOS CELLS, ADMIXED WITH INNUMERABLE URINARY CRYSTALS, FEW RBC'S + RED CELL CASTS. PROGNOSIS???