What medicine can be taken for skin rashes ?

Look like hives
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI WELCOME TO THIS SITE,

consult a dermatologist, u might be suffering from allergic dermetitis.

dont worry, u will be all rite.

regards,

pm/.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u have urticaria-type of skin allergy.
better to consult dermatologist
u can take tab cetrizine at night
it take long time to cure ur problem
drink more water
avoid sour food
avoid direct sunlight

is ornidazole gel is good for rosacea or acne or rashes? and i used betnovate cream for face rashes since one year and used cosmetics also ie face foundation, rose powder from nivea etc many times and didn t took care properly after that. now my skin become pimple prone rash prone and little dull and thick . what can i do to get the glowing skin once again and i am 37 yrs old now?

doc recommended clonate ointment for a rash i got suddenly.. cant say if it was sunburn as i was out for long drives in the blistering hot sun, or if an insect bit me or if it was an allergy. after 16 days, the rash seems to have dried up. but not completely. should i use it till its completely gone... will the scars go away.. ??

My father, aged 87 years, is now suffering with skin rashes and he cannot control the itching. He has developed this problem since last two months. He is however not willing to go to a hospital or visit a dermatologist. What kind of safe medication can be given to him?

Recent questions on  Urticaria

My most recent blood tests report CD3 and CD4 to be out of range...very high (82% and 62% respect.) IGg very low (0.35) Past tests reflected very low MCH and MCHC % My symptoms for past few years include extreme fatigue, ill feeling, hives, with no diagnosis other than lymphocytic colitis which has flared up recently. Is there a connection here? thank you

I have hypothyroid for 17 years, fibro myalgia for 7. This past Oct went to GP for regular blood text, was told my level was down and needed to up my dose of medicine. That was fine. Started taking 200 mg, in November before was at 150 mg. By the second week in December I started getting hives. Was put on prednisone pack. Nothing happened and continued with the hives. January had regular appointment with specialist for fibro myalgia and showed her the hives since it was six weeks since last blood work she did another thyroid reading was down lower. Also suggested for me to juice and Contacted my GP. she increased my meds. To 112 mg two a day.still hives and another prednisone pack. Still no results. Come back in April. Returned in April with hives. GO suggest allergy test to be done. Test come back and have allergies to cat and dog, milk, wheat, dairy foods, dust, dust mites, so I basically only eat chicken and turkey, fruits and vegetables. But still hives. Went back to GP in June for another blood text and thyroid is lower again. Now started on 300 mg a day. What in my body can be causing the hives and what can I do to get rid of them. Please help.

I have mild cold urticaria and am having a little trouble at the moment with my health that may be linked??? I was thinking food allergy and I see that there are some connections with cold uticeria and gluten intolerance. I have been getting the following symptoms for exactly a year now which are usually after I ve eaten sometimes more than once a day and every few weeks I get a really intense symptoms.. : feel like i need to burp but cant, even after indigestion medication.. if I do burp it is short wee burps and I dont feel relieved at all, my breathing also gets funny and I feel like i m breathing in stuffy air and my throat feels kind of swollen. sometimes difficult to swallow. My face is hot to touch and sometimes i get light headed and a tingling sensation in my face. Can also get very sleepy all of a sudden. Also sometimes i get a bit of a runny nose at the same time but not sure if that has anything to do with it. IT IS STARTING TO CONTROL MY LIFE!!! please can you help. i have been tested for gall bladder, everything is back normal although didn t think it was that anyway. Also been given losec for indigestion but no help.

about 1/2 hr to an hr after eating dinner which were food items I've eaten many times before fresh lemon, dried rosemary herb, ate before dinner- trail mix, chocolate after dinner an itching began on abdomen, bumsp appeared then itching behind my ears, upper back, under cheeks of buttocks, under chin, near right eye. Pharmacist suggested an allergy medication (diphenhydramine & antihistamine) which I took 2 last night and it seemed to have worked but awoke this morning and itching started up again but this time it was my underside of wrist, bottom of the palm of hand just above the wrist, behind knee, groin area, elbows, bend of arm, my bottom lip seemed puffy. I took one pill around 6:30am because I didn't want to get sleepy again and it has subsided. At what point should I see a doctor? How long does the food induced hives last after eating and then treating with medicine, in other words, will this continue all day? Since I only took 1 allergy pill this morning can I take another one 2 hrs later, not to exceed 6 times in 24 hrs? Recommended dosage on pkg is 1-2 pills every 4-6 hrs.

Hi Sir, My name is XXXX. last two weeks on words i am suffering from itching in hole body . after the itching the skin came full reddish .. Three days back i consulted general physician and he gave me to NIXITRAL 100MG AND Dorebar Rabeprazole...

My daughter has bumps on her legs we have just noticed. It started out as just one or two and has steadily increased. They are raised and slightly itchy.

MY URINE CYTOLOGY REPORT SHOWED: UROTHELIAL + SQUAMOS CELLS, ADMIXED WITH INNUMERABLE URINARY CRYSTALS, FEW RBC'S + RED CELL CASTS. PROGNOSIS???