Suggest treatment for bumps on the legs

Excellent

Question
My daughter has bumps on her legs we have just noticed. It started out as just one or two and has steadily increased. They are raised and slightly itchy.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 0 minute later
Hi, Can you attach a photograph of that?

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for bumps on the legs 9 minutes later
I have attached two pictures.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Looks allergic rash

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
I have seen the attached images and it looks like an allergic rash, that could be due to Urticaria or insect bite or self itching.

My recommendations would be to apply a mild steroid and antibiotic combination cream like Futop B locally over the lesions for a week.

She can be given Syrup Levocetrizine for itching.

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Please share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD