What does my urine cytology report indicate?
Please provide few more details
Thanks for query .
and uploading your urine cytology findings .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) What are the symptoms that you have ?
2) Are you being diagnosed to have any mass in bladder ?
3) Do you have hematuria (Blood in urine )?
4) Have you undergone any endoscopic surgery ?
5) Have you done ultrasound Scanning and what are the findings ?
Waiting for your feedback to help me in making precise comments .
Please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
2) SPORADIC LIGHT BLEEDING , CLOTS, URINARY FREQUENCY (ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT), URINARY RETENSION, URTICARIA, EXTREMELY TIRED, APPETITE DECREASED, SOME (R) FLANK PAIN, INSOMNIA, EXTREMELY DRY, FLAKY SKIN, SOME SWELLING IN (R ANKLE, FEET AT TIMES), BUBBLES IN URINE, URINE COLOR XXXXXXX COLOR, FEEL DEHYDRATED.
3) LAB RESULTS SHOWED SOME RED BLOOD CELLS
5) NO ULTRASOUND YET
MY URTICARIA GETS SO BAD I SCRATCH UNTIL MY SKIN BLEEDS, RESULTING IN SORES.
I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS. I HAVE NOT BEEN FEELING WELL THIS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. THANK YOU!OH, I HAVE BEEN ON ZOLOFT FOR DEPRESSION FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS+ AND MORPHINE ABOUT 10 + YEARS FOR ARTHRITIS. NO OTHER MEDICATIONS OTHER THAN PHENERGAN FOR NAUSEA PRN.SORRY, ANOTHER MEDICAL ISSUE. I STARTED HAVING SWOLLEN NODES IN MY NECK ABOUT A YEAR AGO. I WAS EVALUATED FOR AN IMMUNE DISEASE. LUPUS WAS A CONCERN. TESTS RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONCERNED THAT I MAY HAVE SOME IMMUNE DISORDER. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS MY PAROTID GLANDS. I CONTINUE TO GET SWELLING AT TIMES, ESPECIALLY MY (R) SIDE OF MY NECK. I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS SOME.
You have inflammation of bladder (Cystitis)
Thanks for feedback and details about your multiple health issues .
Based on the report of Urine cytology that you have uploaded earlier I would state that you do not have benign or malignant tumor in urinary system .
Presence of urothelial and squamous cells along with RBC abd RBC cast are strongly suggestive of chronic inflammation of bladder (Cystitis.)
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis .
Taking antibiotic like Norfloxacin and Nitrofurantoin twice daily along with urine alkalizer would help to resolve the issue .
As regards your query about prognosis it being an inflammatory disease prognosis is good .
As regards swollen lymph node in neck on Right side it may be due to infection either of Parotid gland or some infective focus in throat .
Consult qualified ENT specialist for clinical examination and further treatment if required
Thanks and Regards.
Thanks for kind appreciation .
Thanks for kind words and appreciation .
Get the investigations done and do write again if you need my help I shall be happy to address your concern.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a sensitivity report urine
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- Suspicious urine cytology
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What is puss in urine report
- My urine cytology showed candida present
- What does the urine report say
- What indicates a continuous urine
- Urine report what is the treatment
- What is the interpretation of urine analysis report
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?