Cramping followed by diarrhea with blood immediately after meals, taking lortab, mobic, phenergan. What could be the cause?

Hello, for the last week and a half everytime I eat within 10 minutes I start cramping horriably then within 10 to 20 minutes after the cramps begin I have to run to the bathroom. I have really bad diarrhea with alot of blood. When it first started it was soft stools with a little blood, then went to almost water but pure blood now it is all mucus with blood. I have not been able to hold any food down without going to the restroom in almost 2 weeks. There is just so much blood it is starting to scare me. The meds that I take on a daily bases is mobic, lortab, oxycodone , soma and xanax . The doctor also put me on Neurontin Cap 300 mg 1 capsulde twice a day and Phenergan 25 mg 1 tab prn on July 11, 2012. What could be going on?
Wed, 17 Apr 2019