Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What is this red and yellow rash by my crotch ?

i have a red circular rash with a yellow interior by my crotch. What is it
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Circular rash around are not mentioning symptom..,ok
1) Contact Dermatitis...
a) Betamethasone and Gentamycin cream 2 times
b) Tab Cetrizine daily for 15 days...night times
c) if infected....Tab..ofloxacin 200 mg 2 times daily for 3 days.,
TINEA CORPORIS ( Fungal infection..)
a) Tab cetrizine daily 10 days night times...,
b) Clotrimazole,betamethasone and gentamycin cream 2 times..,
c) Tab .fluconazole 150 mg weekly for 6 weeks..,
So..first evaluate the case by using KOH test to exclude fungus..
and treat the remaing disease ok...goood luck
Answered: Sun, 8 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have contact dermatitis or frictional traumatic lesion.
avoid direct pressure over particular one point.
put some cotton over crotch.
apply antibiotic cream over it,allow it to heal.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor