Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is this painful bump above my anus ?

Hello, i am a 17 year old that is sexually active (1 person ever) and recently i have gotten painful bumps on the bottom of my labia minora just above my anus. I have been active since Sep/2010 and now it is April/2011 (Always used protection). I m not sure what it could be...Help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
it look like infection
as it is painful,its bacterial one
drink more water
apply antibiotic cream three times a day
u can take diclofenac tab for pain
if not better in 4 day,then u need to see dermatologist
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor