What is the treatment for testicle pain and penis discharge?

About six weeks ago i started to notice a paipn in my right-hand testicle and my groin then some clear discharge from my penis . I went to the gi clinic and had some tests for stds done they came back negetive but because of the pain in my right testicle he said he would give me some ntibiotics just incase i had something called nsu ive taken tphe tablets
Wed, 13 Nov 2019

You need to follow your doctors advice and you should complete the course of antibiotics prescribed to you. Yes its possible you can have NSU by the given history. If NSU is left untreated it could spread to testicles and prostrate, then it becomes difficult to treat.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sameen Bin Naeem, General & Family Physician