• question-icon

What is the treatment for pain in groin and numbness in leg after sustaining a fracture in hip and sacrum?

ejected from vehicle in 7/31/13 had hip fracture in 2 places and fracture sacrum.still have pain in groin area feels like I am sitting on a golf ball. cant sit or ride long , left leg is numb and tingles like its a sleep. I limp most time and in pain all time cant sleep or get no relief in hip and leg.
Thu, 13 Oct 2016
Hi you had sustained Fracture in hip and sacrum and still have pain in groin. I would like to know if you were operated and what was the nature of operation. In my opinion from your description , I think that probably sacrum has malunited ( united in different position) . The nerve - Sciatic nerve passes very close to sacrum and hip and it might have been damaged partially. I suggest get an X Ray pelvis including SI joints and both hips and NCV Studies for both legs. Start painkillers , Pregabalin and Spinal Extension exercises at present.