Does a shattering sound upon accidental head collison require medical attention?
Get evaluated as advised and take treatment
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Such a sound after head injury maybe due to bone fracture.
The other injury is superficial and soft tissue associated.
You can take pain killer with serratiopeptidase.
Continue ice application.
Get a CT head plain with bone window to look for any bony depressed fracture.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in urine does it require medical attention
- Headache dizziness nausea after head hitting sidewalk medical attention required
- Head injury severe headache body heat nausea medical attention required
- What temperature requires medical attention when pregnant
- Does fluid in the arms require medical attention
- Coughing sneezing vomiting episodes medical attention required
- Head injury swelling ear pain sore jaw medical attention required
- Is immediate medical attention required for loss of memory
- Is attention required if sick when after zpak medication
- For dark bown urineis medical attention required
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?