Do shin and collar bone fractures require rods and plates for treatment?
Swift replies appreciated as there is an urgency.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and attached reports ,it is better to treat leg bone fracture by plaster as there is no displacement.Operation either rod or plate is not a good option in this case.Collar bone will heal itself by brace not by plaster.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cracked shin bone treatment
- Bone fracture treatment at nelamangala
- Treatment and cure for Bone fracture
- Treatment for chipped shin bone
- Treatment and cure for Collar bone pain
- Treatment of nasal bone fracture
- Sesamoid bone fracture treatment
- Child with broken collar bone what are treatment options
- Constant joint pains pain around collar bone frequently require treatment
- Collar bone enlarge after cancer treatment