What is Sciatic nerve?
Sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb. It is the longest and widest single nerve in the human body.
Questions and answers on "Sciatic nerve"
Health resources related to Sciatic nerve
- Sciatic nerve and epididymis
- Permanent sciatic nerve damage
- Sciatic nerve in lower leg
- Sciatic nerve and erection
- Tampon causing sciatic nerve
- Why would my vagina hurt sciatic nerve
- Can x-ray show sciatic nerve problem
- Shwannoma tumour sciatic nerve operations cure groups
- Diagnosis of sciatic nerve radiculopathy
- B12 for sciatic nerve