• question-icon

What is the treatment for frequent urination in children ?

my baby girl is 1.5 yr old she passes urine frequently like within an half hours she does 10 times , daily it will be around 30 times,i am worried please give me the correct remedy&solution for the above
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Hi, frequent urination in children can be due to urinary tract infections, any block in the urinary tract or renal tubular acidosis. Check the colour of the urine whether it is clear, yellow or dark. Yellow or dark colour indicates increased concentration of urine.
Do visit a Paediatrician for detailed evaluation and treatment.

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
it is not common to urinate in such high frequency
you must consult doctor and get her examine
you need to do urine and blood sugar test and kidney function test to find out the cause
it may be due to infection or due to high sugar level or due to overhydration
I hope I have answered your question