What is the suggestion for dryness and red rashes after stop applying betnovate cream ?

Hello Dr. I was using Betnovate skin cream from last three years. I used it in night appox three times in a week. My skin was very nice while I was using the same but I felt that when I left it for about 5-6 days, my skin becomes dry and patchy. I thought to leave it from than but it's almost 1 month of leaving and I could not get my skin fine. This is dry and some red rashes are there. Please suggest, what should I do?
Sat, 2 Nov 2019