What is the best way to loose weight?

Hi people,what is the best way to loose weight?
Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Best way to loose weight is
Calculate your BMI.
Divide your food portion.
Decrease your calorie intake.
Do yoga ,aerobics ,dance to burn off calories.
Skipping and swimming are best.
Don eat junk food.
Eat small 6 meals a day
Drink 4 to 5 litres of water and boost your metabolism.
Byeeeee.
Marli HDz's  Response
Important facts are: your age, weight and BMI.( this will tell you what is a healthy weight for you)

Food Portions
Replacing the bad fat with healthy fats.
Green Tea beverage.
Fruits like Papaya, Pineapple will also help not only cleanse your colon but boost your metabolism. (Don't forget that other fruits are beneficial as well)
Exercise is a very important key *Aerobics*

I hope this helps :-)
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Work your ass out. Avoid alcohol. Make your lunch your heaviest meal of the day. Go light in the mornings preferably fruits(As per Ayurveda). Have your dinner no later than 8 pm. Chew your food well on eating and do not overeat.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
O boy.This question cannot be answered so easily unless you decide to slog out and eat less.Would recommend you to eat atleast 2 hours before you go to sleep at night.Try an evening walk after your dinner for 10-20 minutes.I tried going on complete fruit diet but I guess my triglyceride levels went up because of it.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hello
welcoem to health car emagic
for the weight loss..u should do some yoga in the morning....first drink 1 glass of water then do some yoga excercises..then have light breakfast and tea..no fat /cholestrol
then have small frequent diet
then have some thing with evening tea..lght
then dinner at late hours
u will definitely loose weight
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I increased my weight by more 20 KGS after I have conceived baby and delivered pls suggest to reduce the same