How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
15 grams a day.
Thanks for query dear.
15 gram of cow ghee per day is good for health.
Ghee consist of saturated fats therefore more then 15 gram of ghee should be avoided.
One table spoon three times a day is a safe quantity.
Thanks for follow up,
Ghee possesses butyric acid, which is one of the most beneficial short-chain fatty acids that the body needs.butyric acid, perhaps the most important element in ghee, has also been linked to the stimulation of t-cell production, which are the heavy-hitting cells of the immune system.
Ghee is rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E.
Ghee Contains CLA.CLA help to reduce fat in body.
Ghee is rich in healthy fats and essential amino acids which aid in weight loss.
The rich variety of fats in ghee can also provide a healthy boost to the heart. Omega-3 fatty acids can help decrease your levels of unhealthy cholesterol and provide an energetic balance to your fat intake.
XXXXXXX and Amul ghee are good brands.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How much gap should one have between sonographies
- How much fish oil should i take daily
- After typhoid how long one should diet
- How much saliva is swollen daily
- How much kitropin one should take daily
- How much dark chocolate daily
- How much evion take daily
- How much turmeric daily for thrush
- How much is pulse should be
- How much whisky daily is dangerous