How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
15 grams a day.
Thanks for query dear.
15 gram of cow ghee per day is good for health.
Ghee consist of saturated fats therefore more then 15 gram of ghee should be avoided.
One table spoon three times a day is a safe quantity.
Thanks for follow up,
Ghee possesses butyric acid, which is one of the most beneficial short-chain fatty acids that the body needs.butyric acid, perhaps the most important element in ghee, has also been linked to the stimulation of t-cell production, which are the heavy-hitting cells of the immune system.
Ghee is rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E.
Ghee Contains CLA.CLA help to reduce fat in body.
Ghee is rich in healthy fats and essential amino acids which aid in weight loss.
The rich variety of fats in ghee can also provide a healthy boost to the heart. Omega-3 fatty acids can help decrease your levels of unhealthy cholesterol and provide an energetic balance to your fat intake.
XXXXXXX and Amul ghee are good brands.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeding ghee to an infant is it a good diet
- After typhoid how long one should diet
- What diet should one follow to decrease weight
- How much kitropin one should take daily
- What diet should one take to control ecr
- What should be my ideal daily veg diet
- How should one insert miprogen
- What diet should one take for gaining weight
- What diet should one take for good fertility
- What diet should one follow in hypothyroidism
- Can swelling in the legs cause any complications based on the attached...
- What causes breathlessness while lying down as per the attached reports?
- What do these lab reports indicate?
- Does low BP cause cold sensation in the feet?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and foul smelling liquid discharge in the...
- What are the symptoms of angioedema?
- How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
- What causes increased heart rate while having Hashimoto's disease?
- Suggest anti-inflammatory medication to be taken along with a blood thinner
- What causes pain in the left hand and upper back post acute MI treatment?