What is Aerobics?
Aerobics is a form of physical exercise that combines rhythmic aerobic exercise with stretching and strength training routines with the goal of improving all elements of fitness .
Questions and answers on "Aerobics"
Health resources related to Aerobics
- Aerobics for weight reduction
- Five physical components of aerobics
- Water aerobics abdominal workouts
- Can you do aerobics when your on lisinopril
- Water aerobics for arthritis
- Aqua aerobics for pregnant women
- Proper water aerobics tips
- Aerobics exercise to reduce tummy
- Are aerobics or pilates better for losing weight
- What aerobics improve hasimotos
Recent questions on Aerobics
Related Lab Tests