Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What factors cause loose circumcision and is it normal ?

Yes Im a 39 yo. circumcised male. I have a very loose circumcision . I have alot of bunching behind the glans when im flaccid. However I have sticking on the underside on my penis when the bunching is. It sticks to my scrotacl sac. I find this very annoying. Also when i use the restroom even though my glans is expose. I have to pull back my remaining foreskin if not i dribble at the end and it goes everywhere. What is causing these problems? Is it doo to have a loose circumcision?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is hard for me to imagine what is going on, i will have to examine the skin myself tom come to a conclusion. I strongly suggest u go to a surgeon now anmd get yourself examined. Circumcision is a good option for u

Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor